Ornatrix V3 is out!

Posted by:EPHERE
Data created:29 September 2014

Ornatrix Version 3, our flagship digital hair, fur, and feather solution for 3ds Max is here!. After years of development, testing, and polishing we are happy to announce its immediate availability.

This exciting new version contains numerous new features and improvements like:

• Realistic Nitrous in-viewport hair display
  • Robust hair modeling from polygonal mesh strips
  • Quick and easy to use toolbar
  • Many improvements to guide editing including new brushes, better combing experience, and better selection controls
  • Numerous additions and improvements to modifiers like surface comb, symmetry, length, and many others
  • Overall tuning of parametric hair modeling workflow, user interface, and integration within 3ds Max
  • Documentation rework including new tutorials, video content, and MaxScript/SDK reference
  • Significant new C++ and MaxScript SDK exposure to allow automation and extension of Ornatrix hair

Download a free demonstration version and give it a spin or watch many of the videos demonstrating the new features. Existing Ornatrix users receive a free upgrade if they have purchased Ornatrix V2 within the last 6 months. All other license owners will receive an automatic 50% discount until Novermber 1'st and 25% off thereafter.

If you would like to find out more or have an inquiry please contact us. Add Ornatrix to your production pipeline and see why the biggest 3ds Max studios use it to achieve cutting edge hair and fur effects.

Yours truly,

Ephere Team

Attached Files:
Image 1

Marsel Khadiyev (Software Developer, EPHERE Inc.)

Congrats... :)

Thank you for the new release...

Now, How Can I upgrade my license? 

When click buy it still shows $499. 

Will you provide a coupon for registered customers?

Thanks 

Oguz

Hi Oguz,

I think the automatic discount doesn't apply because you also have V1 role and it confuses the system, I will look into it. Meanwhile you can use code "OX_V2_TO_V3" to receive the discount.

Best regards

Thank you..

Will try tomorrow. See if it works.

Again.. Thanks for the new release...

Same problem here and the coupon dont work for me.

I have just tried the coupon here and all seems to work as expected. Are you getting some error message?

We are working on the automatic coupon issue.

Please try again, the discount should now be auto-applied:

https://ephere.com/plugins/autodesk/max/ornatrix/purchase_Commercial3.html

I was able to purchase the update.

Thanks.